Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Prince Charming Lessons

     The average woman has dreams of meeting Prince Charming... but let's face it, "Prince Charming" is impossible to live up to. My mission is to show men of all ages the proper way to treat women anywhere; whether she is a stranger, a friend, or a girlfriend.

Opening Doors

     Here's a scenario: you are a college student, and you are rushing to class. You go to open the door, and go inside without looking behind you. Sounds normal, right? It is a small gesture, but look behind you as you begin to open a door. Is there a woman, no matter what age, within 15 feet of the door? If she is walking towards the door, please hold it open for her. This is a great practice for every door you open. I am always impressed with a man that holds the door open for me, and know some other women feel the same way. It gives me hope for mankind.

Making Eye Contact

     Eye contact is important when conversing with women. Whether you are talking with coworkers, classmates, friends, or acquaintances of the female gender, having eye contact shows you are paying attention. It also makes her more comfortable, and she will find being with you more enjoyable than with men that let their eyes roam. Don't stare at her, it's fine to look away or blink ;). I can learn to trust men who are willing to look me in the eye, but I will never trust a man who refuses to do so.
    
 "I don't want to be Romeo and Juliet. Like prince charming or Cinderella, or even Ken and Barbie. I want us to make our own story."
(from searchquotes.com)
   
Thanks for reading. Please check back next week for my new blog about 'Getting her attention'.

No comments:

Post a Comment