Thursday, February 7, 2013

Encouragement as a Verb

Hello again! I've decided that it would be best if I was consistent, with shorter posts. So, here goes!

Encouragement

Encouragement goes a long way. According to dictionary.com, encouragement as a verb means "to inspire (someone) with the courage or confidence (to do something)". It doesn't take a lot of work to say something kind. Tell her she's doing a good job, let her know you are supporting her dreams and choices. If you aren't supportive, she won't be able to trust you.


Lastly, Smile. I know a kind, reassuring smile brightens my day, and it will brighten hers too.

I am always surprised and impressed when a guy friend takes the time to show me he cares, with a kind word or smile. Keep it up! Your kindness is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment